Sustainable Industries recently announced its sixth-annual Top 10 Green Building Products as selected from more than 100 entries this year by an expert panel of judges. The products have been chosen based on a view toward environmental performance, scalability/market impact, innovativeness, design aesthetic, value and compatibility with the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system. Here are all ten:
- Adura Wireless Lighting Controls by Adura Technologies
- Breathe Living Wall by DIRTT Environmental Solutions
- Greensulate by Ecovative Design
- HydroRight Dual Flush Converter by MJSI Inc.
- Indow Windows by Indow Windows
- Juice Bar by Green Garage Associates
- Mobile Solar Power System by Pure Power Distribution
- Modlet by ThinkEco
- SageGlass by SAGE Electrochromics
- SmartSlope Living Retaining Wall by the Furbish Company
Some of these you’ve no doubt seen before. You can follow the links above to learn about the products on each company’s website. Any thoughts?
Credit: DIRTT, showing the the Breathe Living Wall.