Belles Townhomes, a new residential project in the Presidio, recently took home LEED Platinum certification, according to a press release by LivingHomes. Designed by KieranTimberlake, the seven-unit multifamily community will open for leasing later this year. Belles Townhomes overlooks shared green space and was developed by Forest City in partnership with The Presidio Trust.
In addition to LEED certification, the townhomes are GreenPoint Rated with a score of 158 points. Green elements include:
- Energy Star appliances;
- Compact fluorescent lighting;
- Superior insulation;
- Kohler low-flow water fixtures;
- Rainwater collection in underground acquifer;
- FSC certified cedar;
- TREX decking;
- IceStone and CaesarStone counters;
- SWISSPEARL rainscreen system;
- Formaldehyde free cabinetry; and
- Sensors that monitor electricity, water, and gas.
Belles Townhomes units each have three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and between 1,655-1,687 square feet. Also, each home has a ground-level patio, rooftop deck, garage, and private street entrance.
Credits: Presidio Landmark.