Earth Day is an interesting day in the green blogging world. Some like to throw a bash, while others literally like to bash the existence of Earth Day. Here at Jetson Green, we're kind of in between in that we just let you do what you do. But we've also received hundreds of emails and releases for various endeavors, and it's hard to squander them all. So, if you're looking for something to do, here you go:
- Take action on the Earth Day Network.
- Join Grist in showing the Earth why she's not effed.
- Watch McDonough and leaders discuss green building.
- Renovators beware! New lead rules take effect today.
- View a builderâ€™s 10 tips for Earth Day and beyond.
- Enter to win the HGTV Green Home 2010.
- Give up your smart phone for Earth Day.
- Grab a new Earth Day copy of Avatar?
Or, read how Earth Day has changed in the last 40 years in this NY Times article, "At 40, Earth Day is Now Big Business." Whatever you do, relax and get some work done maybe …