We've mentioned this project previously, but Concourse E's home at 81 Weatherby is now complete. It's stunning and comes with most of what we've all come to anticipate in a modern, green pad. Just look at these images. 81 Weatherby is the first private residence in Atlanta to incorporate a green living roof, and for the current going price of ~$574,500, it could be yours. The three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom abode is super contemporary both in terms of looks and sustainability. Check out some of its green features:
- Solar hot water
- High efficiency 19 SEER HVAC
- Soy-based spray foam insulation
- Efficient, aluminum clad windows
- Steel construction
- Bosch Energy Star appliances
- Dual flush Caroma toilets
- Rapidly renewable Plyboo bamboo flooring
- Low-VOC paints and adhesives
- Low maintenance, zero water landscaping
Additionally, for the tech-savviest of home purchasers, the home has been wired for HDTV, surround sound, and internet. All of which is why 81 Weatherby has been getting a ton of interest … I mean, how could it not? Plus, it's expected to have 50-70% energy cost savings.
Photo credits: Concourse E.