For the seventh year in a row, BuildingGreen has just announced their list of Top-10 Green Building Products. The products, as you will note, have various and multiple environmental attributes. BuildingGreen culls the ten products from new additions to the GreenSpec Directory, a print and online guide that organizes green products according to LEED credits. Although the GreenSpec Directory has over 2,000 products in total now, BuildingGreen is selective in choosing those that get in. As a result, Top-10 selections are regarded as the cream of the crop. Without further ado, here they are:
- Safe ‘N Sound Emerald doors (Masonite)
- FSC-certified Plyboo Pure Bamboo Flooring (Smith & Fong)
- Natura Paint (Benjamin Moore)
- PolyWhey Floor Finish (Vermont Natural Coatings)
- Matrix Total Home System (NTI)
- SunCache Solar Water Heating System (Harpiris Energy)
Anyone have a favorite?