Trump's Stalled Golf, $1 Trillion Clean Energy Market, Small Wind Obstacles, Stylish Prefab, + Green City Branding (WIR)
- Donald Trump’s "Greatest Golf Course" hits bird bunker – seven bird species, and plenty of Scots, hold up $2 Billion development.
- Morgan Stanley estimates that clean energy sources like wind, solar, geothermal, and biofuels could grow to as much as $1 Trillion a year by 2030.
- Wind turbine on your roof? Not so fast. Obstacles include cost, output, noise, and even damage to your home (but even obstacles are surmountable).
- It’s a Fab, Fab World – Modular homes are stylish and affordable.
- Eco-friendly City Branding – Sacramento looking to become green.