Green Labeling, Sourcing Wind Energy, Sustainable Development + Landscape Design Rating System (WIR)
- Most Americans and Canadians say "green" labeling just a marketing tactic.
- Harnessing the Wind to Fuel India’s Growth – as nations examine their carbon output, wind turbines provide one alternative to coal.
- Will sustainable development "shake up" architecture?
- Clean energy can’t meet growing demand, which is outstripping supply, pushing up prices, and raising the specter that some states may not meet clean-energy mandates.
- Green Building Moves Outdoors – the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) announced the development of a new rating system for landscape design.