You may have noticed in Saturday's Week in Review, but we're now rolling out a free, beta green building jobs service. We've added a link to the navigation above and already published a couple great looking job opportunities. The market can be tough on all of us — whether you're a company in need of remarkable employees or an employee in need of remarkable opportunities — make sure to use Greener Jobs.
Architect Ray Kappe designed the first (and now iconic) LivingHome in Santa Monica, and now, he has a new multifamily design that LivingHomes will prefabricate for a site in Los Altos, California. The project includes three attached units, of which, two units will have three bedrooms and three bathrooms and one unit will have one bedroom and one bathroom. One of the units will be owner occupied, one will be low-income, and the other will be a standard rental. All of them will be green.
- Top 10 Green U.S. cities.
- Playing loose with LEED.
- Iconic skyscrapers find new luster in green tech.
- Campgrounds, RV parks invest to go green.
- Now legal to catch rainwater in Colorado.
- Is sustainable development unsustainable?
- Americans now want smaller homes.