We've talked about Taalman Koch Architecture a number of times previously (specifically with the off-grid itHouse and Three Junipers), and they're making a bit of news with this temporary space for the Palm Pre, which was recently on display at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, California. The 240 square-foot exhibit had to be built in twelve hours or less, and Taalman Koch was able to get that done using a stripped down version of the itHouse.
- Seven innovative green projects for 2009.
- How to harvest green building tax benefits.
- Selling Americans on a green collar economy.
- Dispelling two small business sustainability myths.
- Execs see big future for green development.
- LEED certification requires early planning.
- New innovation with lamps and ballasts.
- Grab the green real estate boom.
We're in beta with a green building job board, and everything's been going pretty good so far. Plus, with all the talk about green collar jobs, we thought we could at least help out a little bit. So if you're looking or thinking about looking for a job, make sure to check out these green positions. And if you have a green position, we provide free listings.
- Fundraising Director, Oregon Sustainability Center, Portland, OR.
- Development Director, Architecture for Humanity, San Francisco, CA.
- Director of Green Sustainability, Confidential, Dallas, TX.
Also, follow @greenerjobs on Twitter for more green job listings.