Notwithstanding all the factors hammering the real estate world in 2009, we had the opportunity to cover over sixty-two innovative green homes. Forward thinkers all over the country, and the world for that matter, are finding ways to develop, renovate, design, and build greener homes in different ways. Some are more affordable. Some are more efficient. Some are certified at the highest level. Some are prefabricated in days. They're all interesting and innovative. Click the text links below for more images and information.
- The builders' manifesto.
- Four green building trends to watch in 2010.
- Builders zero in on energy-neutral housing.
- 2/3 of homes had excessive formaldehyde levels.
- Green movement good for restaurant business.
- The transportation revolution starts in 2010.
- Green construction code to debut in 2010.
- A green future that doesn't work.
Also, follow @jetsongreen on Twitter for more news, links, and commentary.
It’s that time of year and the crew here at Jetson Green would like to share well wishes for the holidays. Stay healthy, keep warm, and enjoy friends and family. We’re going to kick out some compilation articles over the next week that we hope you like. Reflect on some things and look forward. It’s been an interesting year with much to be thankful for …