I first noticed this genuine weeHouse on Mrs. French's site last month (see here, here, and here). The Oceanside Prefab, as it's know, is on a picturesque spot on the Oregon coast and available for rent should you have any interest. The home was assembled with two 14' x 50' modules by Stratford Homes and designed by none other than Alchemy Architects.
- The green top 10 for 2010.
- The top ten in green building in 2009.
- California fight over water is coming to a head.
- Updating zoning codes to match sustainable mindset.
- How cities can foster demand for electrical cars.
- Eco-officers are moving into executive suites.
- Big plans for small wind turbines.
- Sustainability comes of age.
Wow, the end of one decade and the opening of another. Everyone's reflective and thinking about the prospective, but on this day, have a happy new year. Check out our reflections on 2009: