- New data on the cost of LEED.
- Green building advocates take the LEED.
- Going green often starts with economic self-interest.
- Google squares off against green data center standard.
- LEED green building standards must not be diluted.
- Consumers wary of green product costs.
- The new frontier is green makeovers.
I was excited to get an email from Matthew Peek, principal at Studio Peek Ancona, regarding this prototype built in a flood and seismic zone in Stinson Beach, California. The flood-proof home has been Platinum certified by the Marin County green building program and meets FEMA standards of the area, according to Peek. It's green and undeniably contemporary, but it's also small and showcases indoor/outdoor living without a hitch.