- The ecomimicry of skyscrapers.
- Green building bill worries project owners.
- Optimum value engineering and advanced framing.
- April 22: remodeling may require EPA certification.
- Efficiency materials: Made in the U.S.A.
- Green building trumps climate change.
- Seattle's greenest building ever.
- If these walls could talk.
If you’re in the market for modern sustainable furniture, you might check out Domiphile, a company founded by Tony Church near Salt Lake City, Utah. Currently offering tables, side tables, dressers, and desks, Domiphile handcrafts these pieces with North American FSC-certified white ash and black walnut and “super-duper low VOC” waterborne finishes. Pieces range in price from about $1,110 to $4,000, depending on what you’re looking for.