- Eco city dreaming.
- The benefits of green retrofits.
- Healthiest, happiest office space in America.
- Avoiding the global warming impact of insulation.
- Washington builders sue to stop green building law.
- New York condo owners go for green with suit.
- A new standard of sustainability for business.
- Green roofs defy economy.
- Reclaimed from what?
Recently The Crossing Apartments, a luxury, transit-oriented development seeking LEED Silver certification, opened in Anaheim, California. The project, designed by KTGY Group, Inc., includes 39 live/work units and 312 lofts and one- and two-bedroom units in a contemporary and eco-friendly setting.
This is the most recent project to be built by Studio 804 (the University of Kansas School of Architecture, Design, and Planning design/build program). It’s the first by the group to seek Passive House certification, and, like the Buffalo House, Prescott House was designed and built to LEED Platinum standards.