It seems green homes continue to sell well in these economic times. Last month, two model homes at Mosaic Walk opened to visitors and, with purchase incentives and pricing from the low $300,000, phase one sold out completely. Located in Garden Grove in northern Orange Country, Mosaic Walk has been designed and built for LEED certification.
Due to the popularity of the Shack, an off-the-grid house in West Virginia, Broadhurst Architects, Inc., decided to design another shelter for individuals looking for a weekend retreat, home yoga studio, backyard home office, or a cluster of small eco-cabins. The firm created The Crib and two home models undeniably inspired by corn cribs.
- Eco city dreaming.
- The benefits of green retrofits.
- Healthiest, happiest office space in America.
- Avoiding the global warming impact of insulation.
- Washington builders sue to stop green building law.
- New York condo owners go for green with suit.
- A new standard of sustainability for business.
- Green roofs defy economy.
- Reclaimed from what?