- More than Passive.
- Putting the brakes on PACE.
- Consumer green spending unaffected by recession.
- Building with new recycled bricks (CalStar).
- Companies upset about DOE showerhead rule.
- Smart meters alone not really energy savers.
- Green building: the future has arrived.
- Bamboo rescue housing.
A few months ago, we mentioned that PieceHomes was using green pieces, or extra modules, to help people expand or remodel existing homes. Recently, the company sent an eP: Studio module to Venice, where it was installed above a site-built garage. It arrived mostly complete — the siding needed to be applied — and was forklifted into place. Check out the finished interior below …