A new Connecticut-based firm just published this video in an effort to kickstart something called dMASS. The video short, “Design Matters: Doing More with Less,” is a part of the larger dMASS project aiming to start a revolution in thinking that will lead to radical gains in resource performance.
- Five myths about green building.
- How to live comfortably off the grid.
- Living like peasants to be truly sustainable.
- Gold standard for green buildings under fire.
- Seven simple ways to green your home.
- A case for the return to DC power.
- Green or not green.
GE unveiled a panoply of home technology at CES this week. The company’s taking an aggressive approach with smart green products and may just capture the heart of Americans everywhere. If GE’s vision comes true, here’s some of what will connect the home of the future:
Read more »