A little over a year ago, I wrote about this Green Concept Home in Bellevue, Washington. The modern residence was finished under budget and according to schedule, and the owners are now working on obtaining LEED for Homes and Built Green certification. Modus V Studio Architects designed and built Green Concept Home with a number of noteworthy green elements.
A new Connecticut-based firm just published this video in an effort to kickstart something called dMASS. The video short, “Design Matters: Doing More with Less,” is a part of the larger dMASS project aiming to start a revolution in thinking that will lead to radical gains in resource performance.
- Five myths about green building.
- How to live comfortably off the grid.
- Living like peasants to be truly sustainable.
- Gold standard for green buildings under fire.
- Seven simple ways to green your home.
- A case for the return to DC power.
- Green or not green.