Whether you’re looking to replace a drafty fireplace or utilize zone heating during the cold winter, perhaps an energy-efficient stove from Morsø should be considered and researched for your application. The company offers several models — small, large, traditional, or contemporary — that are built in a low-impact manner with recycled materials.
Today Lighting Science Group announced that it has become the first U.S. company to domestically manufacture one million LED bulbs in less than a year. With the announcement, LSG also unveiled a new omnidirectional A19 LED bulb as the one-millionth bulb. The 60-watt replacement is 75% more efficient than an incandescent bulb and dimmable, mercury-free, and relatively affordable.
- Green is good business.
- Time for plan B for greentech VC.
- KB Home tops green homebuilder rankings.
- Environmental benefits of greener cement.
- Efficient lighting may save U.S. $9 B annually.
- Adaptation is hot new sector in greentech.
- Global action will not stop climate change.
- Economics of EV ownership.