- New heights for LEED-bashing.
- How do they decide a building is “green”?
- Energy efficiency: the unsung hero of our times.
- Future housing: no bathtubs, lawns, or McMansions.
- Home builders see green prefab potential.
- Green houses get Martha Stewart push.
- The importance of home energy use.
This Berkeley tiny house has been getting a fair amount of attention recently. Built by New Avenue, Inc., the 420 square-foot backyard cottage is spacious enough to include a living room, kitchen, dining area, loft, and bathroom. It was built for $98,000, which includes all the bells and whistles one could ask for in any home regardless of size.