- Greenest prefabs.
- Tiny houses increase in popularity.
- One flow chart explains sources of energy.
- Energy savings foiled by improper thermostat use.
- Pocket neighborhoods seen as response to sprawl.
- Building the sustainable urban community.
- Why sustainability is winning over CEOs.
- Unrecycled CFLs leaking mercury.
This site has been nominated for a JDR Industry Blogger Award; vote for Jetson Green in the “green” category this week.
American Express sampled 2,045 people (18+ years old) and learned that 64% of them will invest in renovation projects this year, according to a survey taken in the first week of March. These homeowners are only planning on spending about $3,400 — down from $6,200 last year — but 32% of folks with home improvement plans will look into green home improvements.