- Top 5 American green buildings.
- Will Americans accept greener hotel rooms?
- Cheap or green: poverty and greenery collide.
- Beijing leads in race for most polluted Olympics.
- Seattle urges deconstruction as means for building demo.
- MIT develops way to bank solar energy at home.
- A new process stores carbon dioxide in precast concrete.
- Dutch town tests ‘air-purifying’ concrete to fight pollution.
- ‘Green’ building codes sprout up across US, SF the strictest.
*WIR = Week in Review; a Saturday showcase of excellent links.