Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Green Residence

Can someone provide me the best step that I should be taking for building a green residence?

Hey Hailey
    The matter of fact is green building is basically a "state of the art" construction, and it is extremely important to hire a professional architect who is experienced with the green building practices and details. If you want to do it yourself, then consider the structural system you intent to use in the foundation and in the framing.
    Hope this helps!

Comment

Hi Hailey, I would strongly suggest you find someone who can help you with this project. I would suggest a professional so as to avoid any hassle and waste of money. Where are you located? People in this forum might be able to suggest.

Comment

Thanks Katherine.. Professional advise will be fantastic. By the way, 'am located out of Georgia!

Comment

Hi Hailey, I would strongly suggest you find someone who can help you with this project. I would suggest a professional so as to avoid any hassle and waste of money. visit on pjhconstructions.com and solve the problem

Comment

Working...
          X