ShelterKraft Shipping Container Home Company Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently purchased a small piece of property in the semi-rural area of Orangevale, CA. This purchase is for my 40+ son who is trying to save the planet all by himself.He is firmly against throwing away anything that can be re-used in any way at all. He rides a bicycle everywhere he goes and wants to build a small container home out of reclaimed/recycled materials. Since he makes his meger living almost entirely through recycling (and says that he does not require more than that),how do you proceed through the county red tape and restrictions in order to build a modest container home. Do they consider a container home to be a modular home? If so they require it be at least 20' wide. He wants it to be permanent, how is that classified?

Comment

Hello Mellowmel,

We are note sure about the regulations for building, contact a few companies will probably shed a bit of light on the subject there were a few replies here with building companies - http://www.facebook.com/JetsonGreen about the 3rd post down "Call for shipping container house builders" there are a few companies listed there.

Comment

Standard house models is my option to pick, it is reasonable price i think, it has complete furnished style like home. The container home is deigned for small container home only. www.azteccontainer.com
        Aztec Containers is a leading storage container provider with over 40 years experience. Contact us at 800-399-2126 for a quote!

Comment

Working...
        X