David Gottfried, founder of the USGBC and owner of this super green home renovation, recently launched a new business consortium with several industry experts, 19 founding member companies, and 60 real estate design, construction, and ownership affiliates. The U.S. Regenerative Network is an invitation only network of green building product manufacturers and service providers with two main goals:
- Eco-friendly designs.
- Green roofs need sensible design.
- Does LEED minimize human health concerns?
- Does Passive House require non-traditional materials?
- Green construction weathers tough economy.
- Looking to Japan for urban farming wisdom.
- Demand for green.
With the weather getting warmer, perhaps you're thinking about a visit to the lake or the local pool with the week coming to an end. If not, check out this ultra luxury home located on the beach near Diamond Head State Monument in Honolulu, Hawaii — it'll get you thinking. Earlier this year, the home was featured in the Honolulu Star Bulletin and described as being for sale for $6,680,000, but it's now listed at $5,988,000.