- G-List: top green buildings.
- Survey names stars of sustainability.
- Green roofs may provide long-term savings.
- Magic boxes: all-in-one systems for efficient homes.
- Vintage buildings worth preserving.
- What's wrong with green building.
- Modular is greener.
Alan Stulberg, a vintage motorcycle builder and mechanic, has been thinking about this project for nearly six years. Deciding to take the plunge, he drew a rough sketch one day and five months later, here’s the Studio Pod. Stulberg built the container studio in his backyard in Austin, Texas, and it’s now being used as a creative artist space.
Earlier we took a look at GE Wattstation and the Coulomb CT500, but there’s another player, ECOtality, that’s looking to stake a claim in this area. The company just unveiled their sexy new electric vehicle charging station, Blink, which will be available in two models, one a wall-mount for the home and the other a stand-alone unit for commercial use.