Clayton Homes turned the prefab world upside down last year when it announced the i-house, a modern, green prefab with an approachable price tag. I-house has been insanely popular and installed in various locations. And it turns out that the company is nearing the release of a new version of green prefab, i-house 2.0, which will have an enhanced front entry, warm and natural exterior materials, and more interior space to accommodate families.
- Choosing green building products.
- Vertical farming is the latest madness.
- Lodging industry puts brakes on eco-friendly ideas.
- Public underestimates savings from energy efficiency.
- How to safely capture and use rainwater.
- Learning to live on current solar income.
- Green buildings won't save the planet.
- A city doesn't need a center.
Also, subscribe to our weekly newsletter for updates, article summaries, newsworthy links, and other site news.
The Shelton Group recently conducted a survey of green consumers (i.e, those that buy and consider green products) and published its findings in a report called Green Living Pulse 2010. Aiming to provide a comprehensive analysis of green consumers, Green Living Pulse focuses on who these consumers are, what drives them, and how to identify them.