If you’re looking for a unique place to stay in Majorca, Spain, just minutes from the center of Palma, there’s a posh-looking home built with shipping containers which is offered for rent through startup Airbnb. The one-bedroom, one-bathroom house has a kitchen, Japanese garden, washer/dryer, outdoor deck, and pool included in the rental from roughly $113 per night. It’s quite the awesome abode, from what I can tell of the pictures, and provides another example of what can be done with old shipping containers.international, modular, residential
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build