It’s been a few years since I last mentioned IdeaPaint. The company now has black and clear versions of the popular product to go with the white. Now the dry-erase surface can be any number of colors with CREATE – Clear. IdeaPaint sells a kit that’ll cover 50 square feet for the price of $225, which includes the paint, a roller, and several other odds and ends. The product works best on sealed, non-porous surfaces and is a low-VOC product that meets GREENGUARD Children & School requirements.IAQ, Ideabox, paint
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build