This vacation home was designed and built by Marmol Radziner Prefab for a 71-acre site in the red rocks of Moab, Utah. Pursuant to a listing with Sotheby’s International Realty, the home, which is located at 130 Hidden Valley, has three sides of floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors with a view of the acreage and surrounding BLM land. The 2,500-square-foot modern prefab (which is green to the extent that MRP used dual-pane windows/doors, an energy-efficient HVAC system and appliances, and eco-friendly materials) has two bedrooms, two and a half baths, a pool, and a price of $2,995,000.Marmol Radziner Prefab, residential, Utah
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build