I signed up for Pinterest a long time ago and have enjoyed scanning other pins for visual inspiration. The site is exploding, and we’re getting more visits — you can follow current pins here — from Pinterest readers every month in our server logs. I should’ve used it to plan out my Water-Wise Bath Redo but I kind of had an idea already going into that project. My next project will definitely get a Pinterest board, though. If you’re on there, link up and let’s keep it going.
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build