This Rocio Romero LV Series home was built in 2007 on Whidbey Island in Washington. The owners have the 11-acre patch of land and home listed for sale for $429,000, which includes 1,190 square feet, 2 bedrooms, and 1.75 bathrooms. The listing says the home has stainless appliances, CaesarStone countertops, bamboo floors, radiant heat, and everything else that comes with an LV model home. Check out this modern prefab:residential, Rocio Romero, Washington
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build