- Bold construction.
- A new era for solar power.
- Is green good for home resale value?
- Is this the world’s greenest neighborhood?
- Modular house construction still niche.
- Seattle to test new prefab system.
- Build tiny for a better future.
- Zero-carbon house.
K-tect Sustainable Building Systems makes a wall system that the company calls the “newest generation of structural insulated panels.“ Although not a sandwich panel, the system is kind of like rSTUD but different and more comprehensive. K-tect includes a light-gauge, metal-stud frame with insulation in a thermally broken assembly (see below) that improves thermal efficiency and controls noise.