Viola Park, a company of Henrybuilt, has been growing this year with new offerings and a showroom in Los Angeles. The company makes eco-friendly, modular kitchens, sold directly to consumers, with a full system of cabinets, pulls, drawer inserts, work surfaces, backsplashes, shelving systems, and integrated lighting.
- Getting active with Passive Houses.
- Cut down on energy bills with a Passive House.
- Sustainability that goes from cradle to cradle.
- Study: VAWT are 10x more efficient than HAWT.
- Green economy is legit but it needs a push.
- Clean energy rises 22% on solar boom.
- Desert prefab draws attention.
The EPA and Department of Energy today announced the “Most Efficient” initiative for products recognized as the most energy-efficient in their categories among those that have received the Energy Star label. The Most Efficient designation will attach to about the top 5% of products in these categories: clothes washers, heating and cooling equipment, televisions, and refrigerator-freezers.
We’ve followed the growth of Reclaimed Space over the last few years and the Austin-based company has delivered some incredible rusty modern prefabs all over the country. The factory is now finishing up work on a “Glam Tent” for Dunton Hot Springs Resort outside of Durango, Colorado. The build includes a reclaimed bathroom and tent roof from Montana-based Reliable Tent & Tipi.