Check out this lively, modern chicken coop by Nicole Starnes Taylor of MAKE Design Studio. Taylor designed it for three chickens and their owners in urban Seattle. With a screen floor and castors, the mobile hen house fertilizes the underlying ground. Also, the coop has a hinged door for easy access and can be used as a chicken tractor if need be. Taylor built the 15 square-foot coop with salvaged framing lumber.chicken coop, Seattle
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build