I hope you’re enjoying Earth Day and taking it all in with an open mind. For many, it’s a time to get acquainted with the planet in a new way, and that’s a good thing. I’m going to use some of the reader-submitted photos that we received for Earth Day for full articles in the next month. In the mean time, if you have a green home or news tip, I’d like to invite you to share it with us.
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Culinary Center Combines Community Focus with Sustainability to be Certified EA Gold
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features