I’m happy to say we’ve been nominated as Best Green Blogger in the 2011 JDR Industry Blogger Awards. It’s nice to be in the same company with some stiff competition such as the Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce. I notice there’s a cash prize for the winner, and if we get that far, the funds will probably go straight to computers, cameras, or event travel. Voting will remain open through April 15, 2011. If you like what we do, feel free to vote for Jetson Green in the “green” category today.
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build