Other than this Racing Against Time article, which got a boost from Honda, our most popular article on Facebook last month was this one on the hen coop with a green roof, while the most shared article on Twitter was this one on the world’s first Living Buildings. For more green coverage, stay current with the weekly email newsletter delivered every weekend. Below you’ll find a gathering of links from October.
- Rising sea, future floats.
- Eco-districts take center stage.
- Is energy efficiency blue, red, or both?
- Five green home improvements that pay.
- Hot trends in green roof and wall designs.
- Companies aren't charities.
- Prefab is dead.
Spanish Lookotels is on a mission to build a new kind of hotel for modern consumers seeking quality at a low cost. Each energy-efficient hotel will be prefabricated with up to 100 rooms and Lookotels has financing with plans to build 10 hotels in the next five years throughout Spain and Europe. The company told us in an email that they're also looking for partners in the U.S.