As the magazine does every year, Sustainable Industries has just published its list of the Top 10 Green Building Products of 2010. Selections are chosen by an esteemed panel of judges — Michelle Kaufmann, Barry Giles, Kris Kimble, and Liz Dunn — based on design aesthetic, environmental performance, compatibility with LEED, and value, scalability/market impact, and innovativeness. This year, the judges took interest in products that reuse resources or reduce energy. Here are the top ten:
- Aqus Greywater System by Sloan Valve Co.
- Acrovyn 4000 by Construction Specialities Inc.
- Control4 Energy Management System by Control4 Energy
- Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard by QA Graphics
- Energy Recovery Ventilator by Building Performance Equipment
- Second Glass by Second Glass
- Solatube Daylighting Systems by Solatube International
- Strand Poplar Flooring by EcoTimber
- Ultimate Pervious Pavement by Evolution Paving Resources
- Warmboard by Warmboard Inc.
Media credit: Sustainable Industries.