- Neighborhood tests food recycling.
- Are green buildings always healthy?
- Giving green buildings a smarter skin.
- Five sustainability tips for small businesses.
- Green practices conflict with homeowners associations.
- Green home guidelines will sunset this year.
- The carbon footprint of water.
Announcements from LightFair this week lit up the news world. Lighting Science Group introduced cheap 40-watt and 60-watt replacement Definity LEDs, while Philips unveiled a brighter, more expensive 60-watt replacement EnduraLED. Not content with sitting the sidelines, Osram Sylvania today announced a bright 60-watt replacement LED that outputs 810 lumens.