- Going green with home preservation.
- Construction is down, but green building is up.
- Developers find green building is good business.
- Green design would benefit from more color.
- Should states LEED, or force green on cities?
- Shift toward sustainability is here to stay.
- The future of thin film.
This new home is the first and only LEED Platinum home in Fort Worth, Texas. Designed by Philip Newburn of Dobbins+Crow Architects, the minimalist home occupies an infill lot in the Ryan Place neighborhood and features an abundance of green features, such as fiber cement siding, natural daylighting, Energy Star windows and doors, and xeriscaping.