This Samsung Green Tomorrow project is the first in East Asia to achieve LEED Platinum certification and the first zero-energy house in South Korea, according to project consultant ARUP. Located in Yongin of the Gyeonggi Province, the project includes a zero-energy home of 4,553 square feet and visitor pavilion of 3,208 square feet with some incredible green features.
- Home windmills spin debate.
- Avoiding greenwash and its dangers.
- Banks roll out eco-friendly bank branches.
- Checking sustainability in the hospitality industry.
- Two new enemies: Solar and PACE programs.
- Green home appraisals and insurance.
- Is Earth Day green marketing overkill?
- Finding enough green to be green.
- Cashing in on green business.