- Home windmills spin debate.
- Avoiding greenwash and its dangers.
- Banks roll out eco-friendly bank branches.
- Checking sustainability in the hospitality industry.
- Two new enemies: Solar and PACE programs.
- Green home appraisals and insurance.
- Is Earth Day green marketing overkill?
- Finding enough green to be green.
- Cashing in on green business.
Joshua Foss, principal of Thrive Design Studio and ambassador for the Living Building Challenge, recently completed this clean and contemporary kitchen renovation in a home near Theodore Wirth Park. Foss and the owners went with a color palette that, in the end, resembles nature in many ways. The light blue walls resemble water or clear blue skies, the steel and aluminum mimic smooth stones, and the cabinets and floors ground the space with wood.
Earth Day is an interesting day in the green blogging world. Some like to throw a bash, while others literally like to bash the existence of Earth Day. Here at Jetson Green, we're kind of in between in that we just let you do what you do. But we've also received hundreds of emails and releases for various endeavors, and it's hard to squander them all. So, if you're looking for something to do, here you go: