I imagine you've heard the news this week from LivingHomes' headquarters in Santa Monica. All LivingHomes, whether designed by Ray Kappe or KieranTimberlake, are now available throughout most of the United States. In addition, the company — a pioneer in green prefab — announced a new prefab home model designed by Ray Kappe and wood-frame construction on all Kappe LivingHomes.
- Building efficiency replaces grandiosity.
- Small wind turbines leave some in a huff.
- Overcoming barriers to manufactured housing.
- Study: 50% of non-residential buildings will be green by 2015.
- Getting answers from an affordable, green housing developer.
- California officials adopt mandatory green building code.
- Insurers green up gray coverage areas.
- The IAQ challenge.