- Living above the store.
- A green home in the middle of oil country.
- The rooftop garden climbs down a wall.
- Internet intercedes to make solar cheaper.
- Two advantages of closed-loop geothermal systems.
- New report: charting the demands on our water future.
- Seal levels rise could cost port cities $28 trillion.
- Bainbridge Island becomes nation's first city to provide incentives for living building challenge projects.
Also, follow @jetsongreen on Twitter for more news, links, and commentary.