Hope you're enjoying a relaxing Halloween weekend. Don't forget to turn back the clock. In the mean time, now that you have an extra hour, feel free to browse through some of last month's coverage. We had a heavy amount of Solar Decathlon coverage, as well as several articles on prefab homes. Lots of homes are getting finished, and we'll keep covering the green ones. Plus, shout out to our newest sponsor, Green Build Post, a community to discuss current trends and products in green building.
- Building green with less green.
- Green building tips for remodeling.
- Feud continues between wood certifiers.
- Designer pinpoints trends in green building.
- New online tool shows a building's carbon usage.
- Open space in green buildings reduces productivity?
- The coming national water crisis.
- As green as you care to be.
Also, follow @jetsongreen on Twitter for more news, links, and commentary.
Earlier this week, Green Wavelength LLC, a bio-inspired clean energy startup, unveiled their 19-foot, prototype, small wind turbine to crowds at The Perfect Pitch 2009 entrepreneur conference. Called XBee, the turbine – unlike any that you’ve probably ever seen – was designed with inspiration from the movement of bumblebees, hummingbirds, and dragonflies.