For the third year in a row, we'd like to announce that Jetson Green has teamed up with West Coast Green as a media partner. One of the reasons we're doing this is because it gives us the opportunity to pass on a 20% discount on full conference registration. Another reason is because the speakers and exhibitors are really good and friendly. I loved the Harbinger House last year, too, so let's see what's in store for 2009.
- FSC versus SFI.
- Trendlines for green hotels.
- Moving beyond green building to green neighborhoods.
- Building green doesn't have to break the budget.
- Colleges see demand for green course programs.
- Could parking stimulate more bike commuting?
- CO2 monitoring advances air quality and efficiency.
- ASHRAE pushes new building rating system.
- A 163-item list of things you can compost.
- Green financing programs emerge in cities.
Follow @jetsongreen on Twitter for more news, links, and commentary.
We're in beta with a green job board, and everything's been going pretty good so far. Plus, with all the talk about green collar jobs, we thought we could at least help out a little bit. So if you're looking or thinking about looking for a job, make sure to check out these green positions. And if you have a green position, we provide free listings.
- Home Performance Trainer, Build It Green, Berkeley, CA.
- Retail Energy and Sustainability Manager, REI, Kent, WA.
- LEED AP Design Architect, Grant Architects, Baltimore, MD.
- Fundraising Director, Oregon Sustainability Center, Portland, OR.
- Development Director, Architecture for Humanity, San Francisco, CA.
- Director of Green Sustainability, Confidential, Dallas, TX.
Also, follow @greenerjobs on Twitter for more green job listings.