Another month is now gone, and it flew by fast. We tried to balance out our coverage with a better approach to products and technology. Vantage was kind enough to show us their energy management system, and Oxygenics let us test out their new luxury showerhead. (I'm still testing it out, by the way). If you have a green product that you'd like us try, let's get in contact. Also, we're moving along with the job site, and from the stats, it seems like a lot of you are taking advantage of the new green job board. Check the Twitter and Facebook, and let's share, like, and retweet. Here's last month:
If you're in the market for green, modern, designer-built furniture, make sure to check out Studio Nola. You can see a few examples below. These pieces are built with FSC certified woods, 90% recycled steel, zero-VOC powder coated paints, low-VOC sealers, and locally sourced materials. Plus, if you need one or a few shipped, Studio Nola will send them out on a carrier using the EPA's SmartWay transport system.
- Architecture that imitates life.
- Communes of the green generation.
- Approach green renovations wisely.
- Living roofs are the new green cash crop.
- Cities weigh green features v. expense in new buildings.
- 10 strategies to increase home energy efficiency.
- Air conditioning with ice.
Follow @jetsongreen on Twitter for more news, links, and commentary.