Pardon the interruption, but I thought I would tap into the collective knowledge of readers for a little assistance. We've mentioned some awesome office chairs in the past, including the Zody and Embody, but I need some tips on a sub-$300 green task chair. My non-blogging, old school office chair went gimp a few months back with a broken leg. I kept using it because I was still getting by (and I like to really wear the hell out of stuff before replacing it), but a second leg just broke, so I need to get going on something new. I'm looking for something conservative (i.e., black or neutral) in this price range, preferably available in Salt Lake City, but I'll ship, if necessary. And I'd like it to be green, too, meaning made of recycled materials, made is a green factory, recyclable, etc. What do you know? Links, emails, suggestions?
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build