- Eco-friendly administration is good for builders.
- Smart home to build enthusiasm for green lifestyle.
- 2008: the year that substance and sustainability reigned.
- Can you superinsulate that home, please?
- Students plan a green makeover for old factory.
- Energy saving techniques for small business buildings.
- Empyrean (maker of Dwell Homes) enters receivership.
Update – 12/29/08: added one more that’s now going for Platinum.
There’s so much innovation in the green building space, it’s pretty hard to keep up with it all. I mean, check out these articles below. In the past year alone, we’ve discussed at least thirty-four different LEED Platinum projects — some are done, some are under way, and some are still on the boards. Wow, what an incredible year in green building news! Innovation at the highest rung of the USGBC’s LEED system continues. And so you know, we plan to pay more attention to the greenest of green projects over the next year. Keep us informed if your project is a legit Platinum contender, we’re certainly interested: